Written by: Bridget Daniels Carlson
Enter your password to view comments.
Bridget is a Mother to 4 and has been a Military Wife for 13 years. She is the author of the Dear Military Spouse column which currently appears on the USMC Hangout website and Examiner.com where she is the National Military Marriage Examiner. Bridget is a native Texan but the Army has currently transplanted her to a place known as Fort Lee, Virginia. She is outspoken, loves a good debate, and doesn't like when people beat around the bush. She's never had a problem "telling it like it is". FTC Disclaimer About Reviews: The Company or Publisher has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book or product unless otherwise stated in the review. However, I will always give my honest opinion of any book or product I review, no matter the circumstances in which I received it.
This post is password protected. Enter the password to view comments.
- Ariel on PCS Blog: We are homeowner’s
- Jodie on Hey Military Spouse! Grow up & stop the bullying!
- Bridget Daniels Carlson on What is a liberty pass and why does it cost so much?
- helen smith on What is a liberty pass and why does it cost so much?
- Bridget Daniels Carlson on Moving from overseas and have some questions.